Are you comfortable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought and traded for at least 100 items off here over the last 10 years, all across the state, and some in the middle of the night and had nothing but great experiences. I love to buy guns with known problems, so my experiences may differ from yours.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only remember being really burned once, and that individual is no longer a member here unless it is under a different user name that I am not aware of. I went out of my way to accommodate him ... even had the item delivered to Tulsa by someone who was already going anyway. Never did get paid. I have had good luck with buying & selling here, but I also choose wisely when it comes to who I am going to deal with.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All good for me but I also just do ftf. Wait....one fella was really ugly and didn't mention it, kinda threw me off a little.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been fortunate, both FTF and by mail (4 members have actually been to my home). Currently have a scope coming as soon as the check clears.

My only comment, is that some folks either forget (or just don't bother) to leave feedback.
:drunk2:

Last edited:

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is my first post... I think I've only ever posted on the for sale ads, though I like to read through the other stuff when I have the time. I've met some really awesome, genuine people on here; some of them were not far at all from where I lived too. I've only dealt face to face on stuff, but I've probably become too trusting due to how great everyone has been. The only time I can think of was when an admin(?) bad mouthed me over a price he thought was too high in another thread. He apologized to me after several other members stood up for me. I wouldn't have known he even did it, but I appreciated the morality of those who did stand up for me, as well as him for being willing to apologize.

All said and done, I feel like the majority of guys on here are the minority in today's society who still care for others, regardless if they know them or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom