Are You Going To Have Your Groceries Delivered?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a good supply in-house but if this virus thing lasts more than a month I may have groceries delivered to my front porch. Have any of you folks thought about this and which store/grocer would you frequent? Amazon did charge $14.99 for home delivery but recently eliminated the delivery charge. Crest and Smart Saver used ?"Shipt" and they charge monthly and annual fees/dues for home delivery. The reason I'm posting the is because my neighbor across the street just had some groceries delivered.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20200321_093323.jpg
Went shopping with out the better half Saturday and ran into this!! Luckily they opened up more registers and ended up only being about a 10 minute wait!!
Wife is looking into the home delivery thing .

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have a good supply in-house but if this virus thing lasts more than a month I may have groceries delivered to my front porch. Have any of you folks thought about this and which store/grocer would you frequent? Amazon did charge $14.99 for home delivery but recently eliminated the delivery charge. Crest and Smart Saver used ?"Shipt" and they charge monthly and annual fees/dues for home delivery. The reason I'm posting the is because my neighbor across the street just had some groceries delivered.

I’ve been using Shipt since Nov when I had my first knee surgery. I can send anyone a code that allows them to sign up for $50. Once they buy enough, not sure of the amount, the referrer gets a $50 credit. I’ve ordered from Crest and Target with satisfied results. PM me if you would like a referral code. There is no monthly charge. They will bring the groceries inside or leave them on the porch. The nice young lady that brought them last time even volunteered to put them away if I pointed to where I wanted them since I was on a walker. I’d recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom