Are You Going To Have Your Groceries Delivered?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not sure if it's available, but our town has setup a hotline for folks to call if they need help with shopping.

Our police department is also stationing officers at grocery stores during 'senior hours' to help folks who need either shopping inside or help loading cars.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you guys had embraced fundamental Mormonism you wouldn't be worried about running out of food or toliet paper caused you'd have a years supply already on hand. They knew this day was coming.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys had embraced fundamental Mormonism you wouldn't be worried about running out of food or toliet paper caused you'd have a years supply already on hand. They knew this day was coming.

Making light of this comment, if I had embraced such I would have multiple wives and an untold number of kids and our 1400 sq ft would be crowded.. LOL.. Not to mention I would be one tired puppy..

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Making light of this comment, if I had embraced such I would have multiple wives and an untold number of kids and our 1400 sq ft would be crowded.. LOL.. Not to mention I would be one tired puppy..

Yes indeed. Your quiver would be full. But you'd also have 5 gallon buckets of macaroni and wheat stashed everywhere. Not to mention cases of industrial strength toliet paper. If you've watched the tv show "Sister Wives" then you'd know they don't live in a 1400sq foot house.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, I live alone and have a freezer with probably 50-60 lbs of beef and other pantry goodies. As long as I can get fresh milk (7:00 am at Braums) and cheese and eggs, I'm golden. I'll get a 12 pack of azzwipe if I come across some but I don't even need that really.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well since you all are talking about how the Mormons are doing during quarantine. I heard the JWs aren't to upset either.
.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom