Are You Going To Have Your Groceries Delivered?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes indeed. Your quiver would be full. But you'd also have 5 gallon buckets of macaroni and wheat stashed everywhere. Not to mention cases of industrial strength toliet paper. If you've watched the tv show "Sister Wives" then you'd know they don't live in a 1400sq foot house.
They also own large businesses like Jello. The Mormon Church also has a very large ranch full of cattle in Osage County Ok.
I've met the ranch foreman. That is their fresh meat source if SHTF.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Groceries are in the yard daily.

de04955be52756cc714c6cba869c532a.jpg

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched a pbs Frontline on Mormons years ago. Won't get into their religious views. Will say their disaster preparedness is pretty amazing. They had warehouses that looked like Walmart or Home Depot. They were in after Katrina before fema. Very impressive how quickly they can mobilize and help when people are in need.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched a pbs Frontline on Mormons years ago. Won't get into their religious views. Will say their disaster preparedness is pretty amazing. They had warehouses that looked like Walmart or Home Depot. They were in after Katrina before fema. Very impressive how quickly they can mobilize and help when people are in need.
Yep, they have their stuff together. I used to work with a guy that belonged to that Church and he informed me how they did things.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a p100 set of filters and mask and worst case scenario I have a couple 117 cuFt scuba tanks with about 2200 psi in them(full they hold about 3500 psi and 90 feet under water I can use them for about an hour on the surface I can breathe for almost 3 times that). I put that on with a mask and I am breathing air from 3 months ago...

But seriously I'm not all that worried. Can't live forever and not going to sit around scared to do what needs to be done. The whole idea is to minimize the risks you can and deal with what you can't. My father was complaining today that he put in a delivery order where he lives and has had no response and they haven't delivered and it's been a week. I pretty much told him the same thing. It's not like I am going to live forever anyway and sitting around waiting for someone to deliver the same crap they probably coughed all over because they are too broke to not go in to work seems like a worse proposition.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They also own large businesses like Jello. The Mormon Church also has a very large ranch full of cattle in Osage County Ok.
I've met the ranch foreman. That is their fresh meat source if SHTF.

They have large farm and ranches all over the country. Graineries, canneries, storage facilities and distribution wharehouses. When I was a MO we ordered food storage items from the warehouse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom