Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard that too, previous best was 21 points.

Also saw this posted on another board...

Nate Feken
@TheGreat_Nate
Just an INSANE stat from
@ESPN
— Over the last 15 seasons entering Saturday, teams down 25+ on the road versus ranked teams are 1-902.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard that too, previous best was 21 points.

Also saw this posted on another board...

Nate Feken
@TheGreat_Nate
Just an INSANE stat from
@ESPN
— Over the last 15 seasons entering Saturday, teams down 25+ on the road versus ranked teams are 1-902.

That’s what I heard. Man that was something.

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were two moments in that game that made the win all the more satisfying. First was the moment the Baylor QB (Brewer) rushed for a TD and then mocked Jaylen Hurts' signature celebration which is sort of like pretending to open his shirt like superman. Brewer's fellow players laughed and patted him on the head. The second moment was the "o-ver-ra-ted clap clap clapclapclap.." from the fans after BU's last TD before half.

Hopefully the team can build off the win going forward.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were two moments in that game that made the win all the more satisfying. First was the moment the Baylor QB (Brewer) rushed for a TD and then mocked Jaylen Hurts' signature celebration which is sort of like pretending to open his shirt like superman. Brewer's fellow players laughed and patted him on the head. The second moment was the "o-ver-ra-ted clap clap clapclapclap.." from the fans after BU's last TD before half.

Hopefully the team can build off the win going forward.
Brewer has a baby face. I'm glad we spanked him.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That reminds me of a Reggie Miller story that a Hoosier friend relayed to me years ago. The Pacers were playing the Bulls, and the Bulls were so far down that there was no conceivable way they could come back, so Reggie popped off to Michael Jordan about it...

...and learned a valuable lesson about not poking the bear when Jordan singlehandedly brought the Bulls back to win the game.

I'm not saying Hurts is the same caliber of player as Jordan, but there was a lot of that same "win or die trying" in his performance in the second half of the game.

And it was good to see him finally crack a smile there at the end.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooners are looking good so far. 21-0.

zz.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom