Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hurts with 3 turnovers in each of the last two games have been costly. Thank goodness the defense has been able to get an int at the end of each game to seal it.

Exactly. And why in the world didn't he switch that ball to the other hand to protect it? It's not like he's a rookie and didn't see that strip coming. That was a gift to TCU.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Before Ignored Member gets a stiffy and accuses me of being an OSU fan I’ll admit that I am. Cowboys played lackadaisical football yesterday and tried to lose a game. OU played well on defense for the most part. I’m not a fan of their quarterback or the offensive play calling. If both teams show up and play like that next Sat I may watch golf. Maybe they both will show up and play well. I know that OSU stands little chance of winning but if they do I hope it’s because they played well and not because OU didn’t. Neither team has a Heisman player this year so save the plane tickets. Let’s hope for a well played game by both teams that will be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm an OSU fan and usually don't care what the Premature Ejaculaters (you know, those that came to soon) are doing. This year I'm afraid Bedlam will be a slaughter. With our starting QB and best receiver out, my Pokes should be easy to defend. Just concentrate on stopping the run and let them try to win with a less than average passing game. Oh well, once again, wait till next year.:osu

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The game lies in the play of the two lines. Dru Brown will surprise some people IF he gets protection. Chuba will show folks why he leads the nation in rushing IF they open up a few cracks for him. IF OU's line play is on, Hurts will pick the Pokes to death. IF!

Ain't that the way it always is? Anyway, it would be a more interesting game if Spencer and Wallace were playing.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is rivalry week, as a OU fan, the beginning of Clean old fashion hate week, thus you will see some OU/OSU jokes.
With that said, here is the first one.

Woman President from Oklahoma...The year is 2024 and the United States has just elected the first woman, from Oklahoma, as president. A few days after the election, the president-elect calls her father and says, 'So, Daddy, I assume you will be coming to my inauguration?'

'Oh, I don't think so. It's a 16-hour drive, your mother isn't as young as she used to be, and my arthritis is acting up again.'

'Don't worry about it, Daddy; I'll send Air Force One to pick you up and take you home. A limousine will pick you up at your door.'

'Well, I don't know. Everybody will be so fancy. What would your mother wear?'

'Oh, Daddy', replies the president-elect, 'I'll make sure she has a wonderful gown custom made by the best designer in Washington.'

'Honey,' Dad complains, 'you know I can't eat those rich foods you and your friends like to eat.'

The president-to-be responds, 'Don't worry, Daddy. The entire affair is going to be handled by the best caterer in Washington; I'll ensure your meals are salt free. Daddy, I really want you to come.'

So dad reluctantly agrees, and on January 20, 2025, an Oklahoma native is being sworn in as the first woman President of the United States. In the front row sit the new president's dad and mom. Dad leans over to the Supreme Court Justice sitting next to him and whispers, 'You see that woman over there with her hand on the Bible, becoming President of the United States?'

The Justice whispers back, 'Yes, I do.'

Daddy says proudly, 'Her brother played football for OU.'

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Odds Shark
Screenshot_20191127-031850_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom