Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my Wildcats pulled it off. I wrote this one off before it started, figured it would be over by the 2nd quarter. On any given Saturday, I guess. Just glad to not have to hear the miserable BS from the Sooner faithful Monday morning.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to K State, and especially to K State corner AJ Parker who grabbed an oskie in the 2nd. I know his dad and we had breakfast one day last week, I know he's one proud dad right now.

Sad for the Sooners and eye-rolling at all the haters. lol

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are 4 old guys that were there OU clothes everyday in football season at the place I have breakfast that are really loud and annoying.An old redneck has a lot of the caps from the different teams that play OU and he will be wearing a K state cap for the next few weeks.It is pretty entertaining to watch the OU geezers cower in the corner when the old redneck is there.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I hate to see OU lose other than to OSU. Well....not really. Only a miracle or being a 24 point underdog makes that possible this year. On any given Saturday.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out coached and out played.

Every year after a loss, the word is we can't make the playoffs. We've made it three of four years with a loss. So the playoffs are not dead, but it's an uphill climb. Puts a serious ding in Hurts Heisman chances, too.

It's sad, but KSU did everything right today. Our offense was okay, not great but the defense looked kind of like last year. It was like KSU knew everything we were going to do.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I agree. It's as if they were in the huddle with us. Riley, in my opinion, should have gone for it on 4th and 3 yards twice. The two turnovers K State capitalized on, and the K State Defense guys were always batting down balls. We threw screens with no blockers in front getting cut down in the backfield. Hell, I thought the two teams had traded uniforms at halftime. (Actually the 2nd quarter but halftime sounded better.)

At least there were no stupid penalties that usually kill us. Praying for the K State player Eric Gallon for a non career ending injury.

Latest posts

Top Bottom