Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and we are back to reality....... OU will be lucky to win next week. The Grinch looked clueless half the game, and the offense needs to learn some ball control.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hurts needs some damn protection. When he's immediately under the gun he does stupid **** trying to make stuff happen if he can't run it. He almost had two pick sixes in the first half.

We got a few out injured and that sure ain't helping. Unless the D gets back to where they were in the Texas game post haste they shouldn't be even a consideration for the CFP. Winning out ain't gonna do it alone, they need to dominate AND get a lot of help. Think Penn State. But I don't think it's going to happen.

CeeDee is superman. How he wasn't hurt is flat amazing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, here is my conspiracy theory.

It would be historical and unpresented to have three Heisman Trophy winners in consecutive years under one coach.

Is Riley looking to make that book by giving Hurts the win and gaining his name in history that will likely never be broken?

Hurts numbers are beating Murray and Mayfield. IMHO he is certainly among the leaders at this point.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was prophetic. I feel sorry for the Cyclones, too--they deserved that win. They came up a bit short, but they outplayed OU by a long shot in the second half.

I know right? They kicked our ass just like kst did they just came up short. The head shot on lamb sucked but our defense once again Sucked.and didn’t deserve to win the way they played.

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Defense? Who you talkin’ about? Not OU, surely. Iowa State could-woulda-shoulda won the game. There were way to many “almost” turnovers by the offense that, if the Cyclones had snagged one, would have changed the game. OU’s defense is porous.

OU is a good team, but as mightymouse says, nowhere near the level of the big boys. Hurts and Lamb are quite the combo but that alone won’t cut it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom