Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU may have trouble in Stillwater any time they play there. It's one of those "you never know what's gonna happen games" every time.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smoking some really good ****!! I think we lose one more in the Big12, hope I am wrong but our QB has a bad habit of putting the ball in the other teams hands and our so called "better defense" is not LOL.

Our QB is still one of the top 4 college QBs in the country. He has a pretty good record overall, if you look at it. I wouldn't call this throwing of the ball to the other guys a habit just yet.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Big 12 is horrible this year. Its all offensive and no defensive, oh wait what was the final score of the LSU Alabama game? Nevermind.
OU has a tough game this weekend with Baylor, I don't know who will win this game. Baylor seems to have one of the best defensives in the Big 12 (not saying much) and OU seems to be playing differently than they were at the beginning of the season. I don't know if it's coaching, talent, or a lack of emotion, but I didn't figure they would lose a game this year. With one loss and Baylor playing better than they have in years, this should be a great game. I hope that OU pulls it out, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom