Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
over/under?
Spread?
Odds Shark
Screenshot_20191112-150228_Chrome.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Our QB is still one of the top 4 college QBs in the country. He has a pretty good record overall, if you look at it. I wouldn't call this throwing of the ball to the other guys a habit just yet.

I am not saying OUr QB is trash I am saying he throws passes he should not and as a 4th year QB he should not be doing that 4-5 times in a game . I know I am spoiled with the incredible QB's we have had and I love watching J Hurts, but I still think he tries to force it too much and it may cost us a game. This is just my opinion from what I have seen this year and when he played at Bama.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Fear the Mullet!

Do not like when OSU is having a down year cause OU tends to get a big head and think all they have to do is show up. Was hoping after the loss they would pull the proverbial head out their booty's but after Saturday ...who knows!!! Coach Gundy and the OSU team is not some push over that OU can look past .

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not like when OSU is having a down year cause OU tends to get a big head and think all they have to do is show up. Was hoping after the loss they would pull the proverbial head out their booty's but after Saturday ...who knows!!! Coach Gundy and the OSU team is not some push over that OU can look past .
NOPE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom