Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your talking about the idiot from OU that just threw himself on the ground in front of the Houston player that led to their first touchdown, I regressed to 2018 when they were taught by stoops to body tackle and never use their hands or arms in the process. What an idiot move. I hope he gets the bench for awhile.

This! So much this. The trying to hit a runner down instead of tackling them just chapped my ass.

And I swear I thought Bosworth was back and wearing #9 for awhile last night. Kennth Murray was on fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your talking about the idiot from OU that just threw himself on the ground in front of the Houston player that led to their first touchdown, I regressed to 2018 when they were taught by stoops to body tackle and never use their hands or arms in the process. What an idiot move. I hope he gets the bench for awhile.
No, no, I’m not talking about individual play. I am saying the overall scheme is much improved. Meaning the players are at least in position to make the plays, they at least have the opportunity to stop progress. The last three or four years they weren’t even in position to stop a play 70% of the time .....

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Defense looked a lot better than last year but it was Houston
Houston is not a walk over team, wait and see ...their QB has better stats than Kyler if you can believe that. And they have a solid coach (previously at West Virginia). Don’t look to far past them....now South Dakota well nobody has ever heard do Vermilion, SD :)

And looking at the OU schedule this year ....it’s WEAK! They won’t gain any points for strength of schedule that’s for sure.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, no, I’m not talking about individual play. I am saying the overall scheme is much improved. Meaning the players are at least in position to make the plays, they at least have the opportunity to stop progress. The last three or four years they weren’t even in position to stop a play 70% of the time .....
I was very happy to NOT see DB's lined up 10 yards off the WR's on every play!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload_2019-9-3_19-54-25.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU gettin it done agin!

Announcers stated right before the half, "That is just men vs boys down there!"

UCLA cheerleaders though, they look like beautiful wimminz but bein from LA ya never know.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU gettin it done agin!

Announcers stated right before the half, "That is just men vs boys down there!"

UCLA cheerleaders though, they look like beautiful wimminz but bein from LA ya never know.
Most of em needed to buy some boobs. Never saw a squad of so many flat chested women.

Latest posts

Top Bottom