Area 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antichrome

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that the 2010 USPSA Area 4 championship will be in Bossier City, LA. May 20-23rd.
The Ark State IDPA Championship will be in Little Rock the same weekend.
So, is anybody going to shoot both?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang I just started another thread about this I guess I should have looked before I leaped.
I'm pretty unhappy with the match date myself. Why not have the match in the fall when there are not as many other matches!
The 6 1/2 hour drive pretty much sucks too!
I guess I can quit sand baggin' in "C" class production as I won't be able to win it at Area 4. I was the odds on favorite to win "C" too now that Robert and Chris jumped to "B".

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang I just started another thread about this I guess I should have looked before I leaped.
I'm pretty unhappy with the match date myself. Why not have the match in the fall when there are not as many other matches!
The 6 1/2 hour drive pretty much sucks too!
I guess I can quit sand baggin' in "C" class production as I won't be able to win it at Area 4. I was the odds on favorite to win "C" too now that Robert and Chris jumped to "B".

:loser:

:nono1:

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one benefit to having the match in the spring is that they can use the results to give out slots for nationals, unlike last year when our A4 match was more of an afterthought.

Robbie,

I didn't think you needed a "spot" to go to nationals??? I thought if you had the time and money you just signed up. Is that not the case?

Latest posts

Top Bottom