Argentina Dove

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you been? Care to tell some tales?

I'm going in April or May. Been on my bucket list for 30 years. We started planning back in Nov while we were in SD pheasant hunting, then I got the regular flu the day after Thanksgiving, followed by Fauci flu, followed by pneumonia. I need to start working on my list. After the last 3 weeks I'm not sure I'm gonna live a hellofa lot longer.

Interested in hearing which guide you used and all about your experience.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only dreamed of going to south america for bird hunting, and done a lot of reading. Everything I read says bring the softest shooting semi auto you have, and bring a backup. bring a shooting pad as well, the sucker that brought a double barrel will be willing to pay stupid money for it halfway through the first day. Also, practice shouldering and swinging your shotgun. A lot.

Congrats on the opportunity, I am insanely jealous.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only dreamed of going to south america for bird hunting, and done a lot of reading. Everything I read says bring the softest shooting semi auto you have, and bring a backup. bring a shooting pad as well, the sucker that brought a double barrel will be willing to pay stupid money for it halfway through the first day. Also, practice shouldering and swinging your shotgun. A lot.

Congrats on the opportunity, I am insanely jealous.

^ This.

Congrats on the opportunity. We had better get a full write-up upon your return.

Latest posts

Top Bottom