Armed citizens aid police.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of your crooks that commit felonies, usually, will ALWAYS be crooks. Most Felons don't change. I deal with felons ALL the time. It's a shame that they still don't have the fleeing felon rule, but modify it for violent crimes, not things like fraud.....Then we wouldn't have to pay so much for these a-holes to sit and watch tv, work out, and play basketball in the court yard....It's easy for most of you to be merciful towards these crooks because you have never dealt with one....Wait until one of your family members is shot, stabbed, robbed, etc....you won't feel the same...

Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This car chase blew past me at 41st & 145th where the guy plowed into a car & kept going. They had 19 (?!) cop cars in pursuit. I counted.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of your crooks that commit felonies, usually, will ALWAYS be crooks. Most Felons don't change. I deal with felons ALL the time. It's a shame that they still don't have the fleeing felon rule, but modify it for violent crimes, not things like fraud.....Then we wouldn't have to pay so much for these a-holes to sit and watch tv, work out, and play basketball in the court yard....It's easy for most of you to be merciful towards these crooks because you have never dealt with one....Wait until one of your family members is shot, stabbed, robbed, etc....you won't feel the same...

I see your point for felons with violent crimes in their past. However (not necessarily directed towards you) condoning the shooting of an unarmed person makes you one of them regardless how you perceive it.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wait until one of your family members is shot, stabbed, robbed, etc....you won't feel the same...

Well if that is what we were discussing i would discuss it, but that has nothing to do with the current conversation, did you even read the article and if you did, did you just ignore it and bring up random points to support killing unarmed people....

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
According to police, a man and a teenager got out of the truck and started to run from the scene when neighbors, armed with guns, approached them. Officers said the neighbors, who had heard the commotion, held the men at gunpoint until officers came on scene.

Police believe the teen was being held against his will.

Why did the teenager jump out and run after the crash if he was indeed innocent and being held against his will? Or did he try to run after seeing the neighbors with guns?

Wish the article would have been a little clearer on that point.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to support killing unarmed people....

I guess you didn't read my first post...I said I understand NOT killing/shooting them, but you could deliver them to the police bloody....meaning kick their arse!

My other rant was about once a crook always a crook and how people here are so compassionate for the turd that got caught. He was a FELON.....not your average everyday citizen..We are talking about a guy who risked who knows how many lives before crashing out a STOLEN vehicle and possibly holding a kid against his will...before you jump all over me, read ALL of my post...:boxing3::scream:

Latest posts

Top Bottom