Armed citizens aid police.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems as if theres lots of members on this site who's more than willing to off someone because they have a concealed carry license and are looking for any excuse to use it. Something to brag about I guess.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems as if theres lots of members on this site who's more than willing to off someone because they have a concealed carry license and are looking for any excuse to use it. Something to brag about I guess.

Of course they do it's the internet. Everyone's a tough guy on the internet. For all you guys know i love shooting felons out of my Ferrari while I am counting the money from my multi billion dollar corporation. :pms2:

Bushman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of course they do it's the internet. Everyone's a tough guy on the internet. For all you guys know i love shooting felons out of my Ferrari while I am counting the money from my multi billion dollar corporation. :pms2:

Still playing Grand Theft Auto at your age? That's just sad!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't ask the state to give me there permission to exercise my 1st, 2nd or any other bill of rights!!!

Please learn to speak a language that we understand and assimilate. Your post makes no sense at all.

I already have to press 1 for English and 2 for Spanish, I really don't intend on pressing 3 for Bushman.

kthxbai

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow seriously, come on man, that is over the line... lots of people turn there lives around, and killing someone while they are waiting for the police to arrive would be murder..

So if this same a** was breaking in your house, I bet you would change your tune. I'm not saying kill them, but at least deliver them to the police bloody..:rubhands:....

By the way, Tulsa County? he will be out in a week to steal someone elses car and do it again....:censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom