Armed Veteran Homeowner Gets Into Wild Shootout with Burglars on His Front Lawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad he is okay. Not so sure his decision to go out and confront an armed burglar was wise? Looks like lots of damage to the BMW. Who will pay to fix? I am sure insurance company will say NO.
All that being said, I am glad he was not hurt, and I hope they catch the thieving scum

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad he is okay. Not so sure his decision to go out and confront an armed burglar was wise? Looks like lots of damage to the BMW. Who will pay to fix? I am sure insurance company will say NO.
All that being said, I am glad he was not hurt, and I hope they catch the thieving scum

I’d imagine the insurance company would say something along the lines of, “You should have just called the cops while the perps were stealing your car, and we’d sort out any claim after that. But since you took it upon yourself to go outside and reenact the Gunfight at the OK Corral, best of luck getting your car fixed.“

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d imagine the insurance company would say something along the lines of, “You should have just called the cops while the perps were stealing your car, and we’d sort out any claim after that. But since you took it upon yourself to go outside and reenact the Gunfight at the OK Corral, best of luck getting your car fixed.“
Yep

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet the insurance pays for the damage if he has full coverage. I also think this guy had every right to go out and confront the thieves. I'm not saying anyone should be careless with their life, but there are worse things than dying.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering that Clayton County, GA (where the shooting happened) is majority Democratic, it will be interesting to see whether this young Veteran is charged for the violation of any local gun laws while defending his property.

Latest posts

Top Bottom