Armslist down/gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess its luck of the draw for everybody?

Capture.JPG

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you punch in their IP, it shows "down for maintenance". Not sure what all the "ICANN verification" entails, but I'm sure it's just another way to control the internet. Jump through the hoops, or get shut down. And I also noticed it was slow and buggy the last few days as well. Hope it's back up soon.

It has been like this for a while. This is an article I turned up from 2015: http://itristanmedia.com/blog/2015/...cy-is-going-to-make-your-life-more-stressful/
You just have to verify that the WHOIS information you register your domain with is accurate. It is usually as simple as just clicking a link in an email. It's not some big conspiracy to control the internet.
There may be more to this, but if it is as simple as no one clicked the link to verify the information, someone in Armslist's IT department should be shown the door.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has been like this for a while. This is an article I turned up from 2015: http://itristanmedia.com/blog/2015/...cy-is-going-to-make-your-life-more-stressful/
You just have to verify that the WHOIS information you register your domain with is accurate. It is usually as simple as just clicking a link in an email. It's not some big conspiracy to control the internet.
There may be more to this, but if it is as simple as no one clicked the link to verify the information, someone in Armslist's IT department should be shown the door.

This above posting by UC proves it IS a big conspiracy to take Armslist down and control the internet! When someone on the internet says it isn't a conspiracy, 100% of the time it has been proven they are part of the organized conspiracy to delete certain website. Then again, I don't really know the actual percentage because I made that up and UC may be correct that it is just a simple case of the Armslist IT department asleep at the wheel :zzz2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom