Armslist making me pay to use.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People that post to the sight will just start putting their phone numbers or direct emails in the add, unless armslist starts to redact them.

We should all just pitch in and have 10 folks in a group on here use one account and split up the cost/email address for it. Yeah I'm a stingy bastard I know.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that they charge $2 less a month if you debit directly from your checking account rather than use a CC is a little disturbing. Like they've been completely taken over by the I'll mail you a cashiers check offshore crowd. Not a no but HELL NO...!!

I'm 100% done with AL.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that they charge $2 less a month if you debit directly from your checking account rather than use a CC is a little disturbing. Like they've been completely taken over by the I'll mail you a cashiers check offshore crowd. Not a no but HELL NO...!!

I'm 100% done with AL.

ACH transactions are cheaper..... there's a minimum charge on CC transactions that small I'd bet. Otherwise it's 3-4% usually. Don't get me wrong, there's no way I'd give up my banking info but I'd imagine that's why.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ACH transactions are cheaper..... there's a minimum charge on CC transactions that small I'd bet. Otherwise it's 3-4% usually. Don't get me wrong, there's no way I'd give up my banking info but I'd imagine that's why.

I'm sure that's probably true but no way in Hades I'd give my routing and account info up for anything like that. I'd seriously question their back end database and who has access to it.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I'm surprised it took so long for them to start charging. Just like Craigslist started charging $5 for the cars and trucks for sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom