Armslist making me pay to use.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's look at the silver lining! Now our classifieds will be filled to the brim with new price gouging neckbierds that we can haze away like some people here enjoy doing so much.

Yes, but here we can publicly call someone out on it. I do hope OSA classifieds get better as a result. Make OSA Classifieds Great Again... LOL

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's look at the silver lining! Now our classifieds will be filled to the brim with new price gouging neckbierds that we can haze away like some people here enjoy doing so much.
LOL but honestly of all the guns I have sold over the last 4-5 year, only one was sold here on OSA, even though I had listed them all on OSA. I have far better luck selling on Armslist

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
LOL but honestly of all the guns I have sold over the last 4-5 year, only one was sold here on OSA, even though I had listed them all on OSA. I have far better luck selling on Armslist
A quick check of your posts show a few you posted here back in April and May this year. Not much else back to 2017. I see four in 2016. Maybe all your posts aren't showing up for some reason.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A quick check of your posts show a few you posted here back in April and May this year. Not much else back to 2017. I see four in 2016. Maybe all your posts aren't showing up for some reason.

Lot's do not show up anymore. My post count is "thousands" of posts less than it was.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are they?
Here's a few Okie MEWE groups that I'm a member of: GUNS OF OKLAHOMA, Central Oklahoma Guns, Oklahoma Guns, Guns and Gears of Oklahoma, Oklahoma guns under $500, Guns and accessories of Green Country Okla, Oklahoma Guns buy, sell, trade; Oklahoma firearms, buy, sell, trade; Oklahoma guns and outdoors, Oklahoma guns and ammo, and Oklahoma handguns.

Disclaimer: ^^^Even though those groups do exist, I don't think most of them are really used much anymore.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t mind paying a few bucks. I do mind having to enter my bank acct info in order to receive a discount.
All for the best, saves me a lot more than few bucks to not use it haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom