Armslist messenger troll and an observation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, he keeps posting messages every so often. Dude's paying money to act like a tool. I think he changed his previous name as he had a linked in and a myspace account associated with it. I replied once and he's gone on for a week or so. I think it's some 10 year old who's borrowing his dads account.
Probably so. He boils my blood. Lowballing me at half my asking price dumb mother.........
He wouldn't text me because I have him blocked on my phone. Who in the hell still uses MySpace???

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hmmmm, i'm gonna pm you the phone number that was harassing me......we may all have the same troll here. if so, at least i admire his dedication.
He could have a texting app number. Trust me I have tried to find out something about the number, but it doesn't come back with a name. I don't know if it's the same person but I also got rude emails from a [email protected] or something like that. Same guy? I don't know. The number he text me from was : 4056690587

Latest posts

Top Bottom