Armslist sale (I’m the seller) question about money transfer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomad1324

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a gun someone wants to buy on Armslist. I have never shipped and or delt with the transfer of money. I have an FFL that will ship but what is the best way to go about getting the money so I am safe and do not get screwed on the deal. I appreciate any input. Thanks in advance
Alex

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FTF cash money gonna be the safest. USPS Money Orders are faked all the time. Cashiers check the same way.......

I supposed you could cash it, then wait about 10 business days to make sure it's cleared all the banks..

Be careful.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FTF cash money gonna be the safest. USPS Money Orders are faked all the time. Cashiers check the same way.......

I supposed you could cash it, then wait about 10 business days to make sure it's cleared all the banks..

Be careful.
It can take 5 to 6 weeks before a bogus check is found to be fraudulent. That goes for Cashiers Checks, Money orders (no matter where they're from)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wouldn't do it period. If I had something to sell, and I couldn't sell it to someone I know and/or trust, or to an established member here on OSA, then I'd put it back in the safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom