Armslist****They are going CRAZY over there...!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an account with Armslist so I go over to it from time to time to see if there are any good deals. I was just on it and was shocked at how much everyone is asking for everything from firearms, ammo, accessories to armor...It's just been a couple of weeks since I was there last and did I get an eye opening experience....I was hoping things might start calming down by now but it sure does seem to be going in opposite direction. I feel sorry for the people that did not purchase items they wanted before the market went wild.
Let's all pray for people to come to their senses sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thankful every day for this community we have here at OSA.

Yep. I truly believe in the Karma equation --- I try to keep my deals fair for both sides, and provisions are made for long-term contributing members. I consider many of the forum members to be friends and want to keep it that way!

:thumbup3:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 1000 dollar Glock 17 is starting to become common place there. People are not seriously paying a grand for a stock Glock are they?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was really surprised this last weekend at 'Tha Wanenmacher's' that the prices were not worse. Don't get me wrong, I found most of them higher than I wanted to pay, but I expected a LOT higher on ARs and such. I think since Uncle Joe's announcement came out and didn't actually include anything really targeted at ARs and such, the dealers were a little disappointed. I think a lot of them had stocked up on a TON of AR uppers to sell off, and they just weren't flying off the shelf.

Of course, Armslisters usually think they've got the special stuff and being private sales for most of them, they think the "no background check" should net them 30-40% extra.

Of course, I saw a "private seller" at Wanenmacher's selling $175 Anderson lowers like hotcakes with no paperwork, too...

<edit> I did hear a lot of the dealers were carting out cases of ammo to take back home they couldn't move. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom