Armslist****They are going CRAZY over there...!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I blame the stimulus money. People know most everyone got it and are willing to spend it since it was "free" money.
There’s some truth to this. I was at H&H about the time the first wave of money was hitting. I bet I saw 4 first time gun buyers lined up doing paperwork.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's not "crazy." It's whatever the market will bear. As long as people pay exorbitant prices, sellers will charge exorbitant prices.

I've been tempted to divest myself of certain items at premium prices and repurchase at a later date. Not because it's mercenary, but because it's just good business. Whatever the market will bear.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People don’t think inflation be what it is, but it do.

If most every item you bought 2 years is now double in price, it would stand to reason that the $500 Glock is now no longer worth just $500.
this is absolute truth.

the everyday consumer market has already priced in massive inflation...look at building materials. It is so expensive to build new right now the used housing market is going nuts...houses asking ridiculous money selling in days from bids above asking price.

Look at the stock market...S&P going crazy hitting all time highs daily...great indicator of inflation being priced in. weak dollar = strong stock market as big money moves away from bonds (with crap yields being bought up by the fed to keep interest rates artificially low).

Look at EUR/USD & GBP/USD currency pairs the past year...the dollar is losing value as a global currency.

Hell it takes $30 to feed a family of 4 at MCDONALDS these days...absurdity.

JPOW acts like we aren't going to see major inflation because he HAS to act that way...QE is out of control and absolutely raping the American people.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dealers have lost their minds too...

5FA14F9B-6808-4A22-BC94-4AC224859661.jpeg

D2019B30-546F-4D95-8DE8-2D1E0D3C8CC4.jpeg

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may owe Dong's an apology for all the nasty things I said about their pricing. Ahemm… That ammo was at the one with the big yellow safe out front..

Latest posts

Top Bottom