Armslist****They are going CRAZY over there...!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may owe Dong's an apology for all the nasty things I said about their pricing. Ahemm… That ammo was at the one with the big yellow safe out front..

I don't care for Dong's but they are probably in self preservation mode. Their ammo is HIGH..... however....if you're selling guns right now.... what are you going to do? Mark it up and put a limit on it.

Like I said, I've been critical of them to say the least but damn, this is a tough environment right now.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It happens here also, just not S much. Funny part is how many for sale ads with comments turned off. We aren’t supposed to crap on people’s sale ads anyway, though it is hard sometimes, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one ad I have left I disabled the comments because of that D-bag trash panda on here making insulting lowball offers on a different shotgun I had for sale.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the everyday consumer market has already priced in massive inflation...
Yes, I was explaining this phenomenon to my wife. I marvel at liberal's stupidity in not being able to make the connection with higher gas prices, etc, to the idiot in the White House declaring war on the American economy. Liberals simply think prices rise. They don't understand that prices rise in response to governmental recklessness.

Look at the stock market...S&P going crazy hitting all time highs daily...

That's not going to last much longer. Blinky Joe has declared war on American energy and big business, etc. It's going to severely impede American businesses and the stock market will reflect it. When? is anybody's guess. But the gains in 401K accounts is likely to evaporate.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to see the price on something go up, just ban it or threaten to ban it. Firearms and ammunition are relatively cheap commodities in my opinion. We are just so use to the low prices that when they double or quadruple, we are shocked and outraged. In reality, those guns and ammo are still relatively cheap compared to a lot of other things we purchase. I don’t expect prices to drop much in the next 5-6 years. Demand still seems to be up; and with the politicians threatening to restrict certain types of firearms and firearms related goods it’s a good bet that we won’t see an end to this anytime soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom