Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are some flakes buying and selling over there. I've been stood up on a deal before, but that was the exception, not the rule. Most transactions are smooth and I like the search feature when I'm looking for something specific.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are TWO search bars, the one at the top right corner is to search all post on armslist from every state and the one towards the center of the screen is for local. My first time browsing armslist was a doosie...

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There are some flakes buying and selling over there. I've been stood up on a deal before, but that was the exception, not the rule. Most transactions are smooth and I like the search feature when I'm looking for something specific.

This has been pretty much my experience with Armslist. I have had two different people stand me up on deals there, one was me selling, and the other I was buying.

I do like the fact that it is Oklahoma owned, but there are definitely some flakes there.

I prefer to deal with OSA'ers, most of the time, but I have had some luck selling on Armslist when I couldn't get any interest here.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had good luck. Bought and sold. There are some deals to be had. Meeting ftf right now for .22lr I sold. Guy is driving from Tulsa. OSA is good to sell and trade on, never any problems.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never had a problem on Armslist with local people. Out of state had a couple of scams, but after the first or second email you can tell pretty easy. Bought one of the best deals I have ever had there. AD Swenson full house custom 1911 for $1200

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing I would say is if you get a deal worked out with someone, try to get the face to face deal done right then or ASAP. Otherwise if you wait a day or even an hour or two, they may flake out, change their mind, take another offer, or you just may never hear from them again for who knows what reason...

Latest posts

Top Bottom