Armslist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have my AR listed on there. I have had 5 people say they wanted it only to back out. Well actually they never really backed out they just started ignoring me after about 2 days and never contacted me again. I cannot stand people that do that. I don't understand it. Why would you tell someone you wanted their item and drag it out for 2-3 days and then just start ignoring them. The same thing happened for my Scorpion that I was selling on there. Luckily I was able to sale it to a member here. Armslist is a joke. I won't ever get on there again.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have my AR listed on there. I have had 5 people say they wanted it only to back out. Well actually they never really backed out they just started ignoring me after about 2 days and never contacted me again. I cannot stand people that do that. I don't understand it. Why would you tell someone you wanted their item and drag it out for 2-3 days and then just start ignoring them. The same thing happened for my Scorpion that I was selling on there. Luckily I was able to sale it to a member here. Armslist is a joke. I won't ever get on there again.

I've had a few recently who asked if I still had an item available...and I say yes I do...only to never hear from them again.
Not sure what about me saying "Yes I do" to a yes/no question scares people away...but such is life and I move on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom