Armslist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a few recently who asked if I still had an item available...and I say yes I do...only to never hear from them again.
Not sure what about me saying "Yes I do" to a yes/no question scares people away...but such is life and I move on.
Well I actually had a member on here over the last 3 days tell me they wanted my AR I have for sale and all the sudden they won't contact me. And of course they only had maybe a few posts at best. I am sick of that bs. It should be like the old site where you couldn't access the classifieds until you had twenty legit posts. I'm sick of all these people getting on here just to buy and sale stuff and not caring about the community. Something needs to be done.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy posted a rock river for sale on the exchange here. I sent several pms and posted I'll take it in the thread and never heard from him. That's annoying too. Flakes everywhere.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I actually had a member on here over the last 3 days tell me they wanted my AR I have for sale and all the sudden they won't contact me. And of course they only had maybe a few posts at best. I am sick of that bs. It should be like the old site where you couldn't access the classifieds until you had twenty legit posts. I'm sick of all these people getting on here just to buy and sale stuff and not caring about the community. Something needs to be done.

I agree. I would rather see less for sale and less going on but only deal with reasonable reliable people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom