Army injustice: Thousands of soldiers slapped with misleading criminal record

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either "based" isn't the word you meant to type or it's some strange usage I've never heard before, but either way, I'm not following you. Would you care to explain what you mean?

Based is the term that younger people are using to mean “ultra MAGA”, or “staunch conservative”, perhaps you might say “traditionalist” or “classic Americana”, “old school” some might say.

If you spend time with the current 18-25 year olds, you may be surprised how conservative many are, and they aren’t ashamed of it either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Control. If more than 50% of the younger male population are felons then you have for the most part kept them from gun ownership as the gov't makes its' move to draconian law and society.
A lot more crimes that used to be misdemeanors are being upgraded to felonies.
It makes me wonder why? Backdoor gun control as you are insuating?
Meanwhile felons are being released from prisons early to go back on to the streets, and they don't care about gun law restrictions.

Last edited:

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This I’ll say as well. As you know my son is in the 82nd at Bragg and he is probably more based than anyone on this site. He would scare some of you.

At the ground level he has not seen any of the CRT junk or the commie mindset. It’s still about kill a commie for mommy messaging to the ground level combat arms guys. Now what their leadership is saying behind closed doors who knows?

I think they'll try to keep the combat arms guys insulated from the jobs program part of the military, but eventually the gravity of one will start to affect the other.

Good for us in the long run.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It won't be too long before the government can monitor what they mandate for us to watch on TV. I know there are many on here that still respect the Army but based on my personal experience the Army does not take care of it's own when the draft was going on but now I don;'t know how they treat their people but I'd have to assume things haven't changed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom