Arrest warrant issued in quadruple homicide near Hennessey - marijuana grow farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone remember the statewide county commissioner corruption scandal back in 1980? You know, the one that’s still considered one of the largest corruption scandals in US history?

Does anyone think this Chinese pot farm explosion in Oklahoma is happening, without kickbacks and political cover from government officials? :anyone:

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
first off, I'm an Oklahoma City/county resident but I'm tired of the bigger cities in Oklahoma just like the big cities of the country being able to dictate what all the rest of the less populated areas have to deal with.......just like this marijuana grow crap. The cites pass the state questions and the rural areas have to deal with this crap. I think all state questions should pass by 51% of the COUNTIES......much like the electoral college does for the presidental elections.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
first off, I'm an Oklahoma City/county resident but I'm tired of the bigger cities in Oklahoma just like the big cities of the country being able to dictate what all the rest of the less populated areas have to deal with.......just like this marijuana grow crap. The cites pass the state questions and the rural areas have to deal with this crap. I think all state questions should pass by 51% of the COUNTIES......much like the electoral college does for the presidental elections.
Yup.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the story above.

"None of the 14 marijuana growing operations in the Hennessey area responded to email inquiries from The Associated Press, and officials would not identify which one operated at the site of the shootings."

At least Hennessey is diversifying their economy away from oil field.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is along the lines of having a state senator from each county, but SCOTUS said that was a no-no I believe.

Treemansam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they should stop throwing Americans in jail for growing a little pot in their backyard. If we learned anything from prohibition it’s that there is only enough money for the gangs if the government makes it to costly or dangerous to get legally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom