Arrest warrant issued in quadruple homicide near Hennessey - marijuana grow farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did he get to Dade county Florida that quick driving a car from Hennessey

7:45 PM Sunday authorities received a call.
Tuesday just before 4PM perp was caught.

It is a 24 hour drive to south Florida.
Plenty of time to get there.
Averaging 65 MPH which is not hard even for 1 guy to do.

I averaged 75 MPH to Portland from Spencer Ok.
That included all the stops and a 2 hour power nap.

Darn Highway speeds can get ridiculous.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone remember the statewide county commissioner corruption scandal back in 1980? You know, the one that’s still considered one of the largest corruption scandals in US history?

Does anyone think this Chinese pot farm explosion in Oklahoma is happening, without kickbacks and political cover from government officials? :anyone:
Oh hell yes. We had commissioners that lived way out in the county that somehow got blacktop roads to their houses and no further. Funny how that worked.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! Ming Wong was the owner of the Chinese eatery my family frequented every other Sunday for after church dinner. Ol Ming died last year and left a passel of Wongs behind.

I'd rather eat at Wong's than any other place in Kingfisher County.
We've got Vang's out the ying yang here at work. Seniority list looks like their family tree! 🤣🤣🤣

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our commissioner was one of the corrupt ones that went to prison. He deeded the property to his son so he wouldn't lose it. He was a Gene Stipe stoolie along with his brothers.

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
logic like determining if their land is about to sold off to foreign nationals for an international crime ring?

that kind of logic?

do i read correctly??? a corporation ____ can own land outside of an incorporated town or city for only seven years?????

nor shall any corporation doing business in this State buy, acquire, trade, or deal in real estate for any purpose except such as may be located in such towns and cities and as additions to such towns and cities, and further except such as shall be necessary and proper for carrying on the business for which it was chartered or licensed; and provided further that under limitations prescribed by the legislature, any corporation may acquire real estate for lease or sale to any other corporation, if such latter corporation could have legally acquired the same in the first instance; nor shall any corporation be created or licensed to do business in this State for the purpose of acting as agent in buying and selling or leasing land for agricultural purposes; provided
Want to buy cheap land? Be friends with your banker. Yes they have to sell it. Often to other mortgage company but not always.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve never advised anyone to take the vaccine. So, that’s not a true statement.
I’ve only recommend to check with your doc & research before deciding if the vaccine is right for you, not online gun forum advice on cures. If you get the vax, great. If you don’t get it, great. I dont care either way. I’ve also said Fauci should be in jail, & the CDC is corrupt.
If that’s your impression of “pushing the vaccine hard“, lol well I guess I’ll disagree with you.
I was certain you must be on the teat because after reading your other posts, there’s no way you could be that naive.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was certain you must be on the teat because after reading your other posts, there’s no way you could be that naive.
Not sure how this is related to the Hennessey thread.
But sorry, I never worked for the govt. Retired after 40+ yrs of practice in private hospitals. Some were academic facilities & some were not. Also, did some adjunct teaching outside of the hospital.There was no real money in that, though. Only did that part time for the chicks.

Last edited:

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Donut Therapy on 150th and Rockwell is our go to. It is south Asian owned but they are incredibly kind and extremely easy to deal with. I admittedly have a bias of assuming anyone that gets up at the hour a donut shop operator does to start prepping for the morning has a solid work ethic and is probably a respectable individual. In all honesty, I would be way in on running a donut shop for retirement, those are my kind of work hours to be off in time to catch my afternoon nap every day.
I live within 1/2 mile of this location and completely agree!

Latest posts

Top Bottom