Arrest warrant issued in quadruple homicide near Hennessey - marijuana grow farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
>Banther said a Chinese interpreter was also brought to the location to interview witnesses at the scene who were not injured.

>Banther confirmed that the suspect and the five victims are Asians with ties to the grow facility and the gun violence arose in connection with an internal dispute and was not a random shooting.

maybe don't allow foreign nationals to cheat the system by paying a lawyer and this won't happen.

but we all know might makes right and money is might!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It was a legal grow farm.
eh, last i heard a lot of the chinese ops were in trouble (supposedly....you know in the same trouble with the same people who let them do this....) because a bunch of lawyers were just signing as the "75%" oklahoman "owned" requirement of the grow license.

when these lawyers ultimately get their licenses revoked, this leads to basically ALL of these chinese operations being illegal, as they are no longer 75% oklahoman owned.

it's not the weed, it's the lack of caring about the law or enforcing it. it's about the people at the top just taking money to cheat the system like they always have.

just like illegal immigration, if the wealthy people weren't paying them; they wouldn't come here.

if the lawyers stop *breaking the law* (which i get, that's literally a lawyers job hence why they are hated and rightfully so); we wouldn't have this problem.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truly a sad loss of life, over what? a little cash or some plants. It’s sick how little value a lot of folks put on life anymore.

Join em if you can’t beat em right?
Makes me wonder if this was a message sent to the rest of the Chinese pot workers in the state about their upcoming union vote.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
these people aren't workers; they are slaves.

we've had legal slavery in america for the past 30 years; they just finally realized this.

lots of asian businesses literally import slaves to do their labor; you can find countless stories all over america. it's the exact same extortion that works on hispanics but the asians can't just walk back.

so they "pay" to get here and/or promise to work x amount of years for the cost of travel, then they are essentially slaves and don't realize no one cares in america. i think a lot of them honestly believe "that won't happen to me; once i get to america i will have freedom" because they believe the propaganda.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
these people aren't workers; they are slaves.

we've had legal slavery in america for the past 30 years; they just finally realized this.

lots of asian businesses literally import slaves to do their labor; you can find countless stories all over america. it's the exact same extortion that works on hispanics but the asians can't just walk back.

so they "pay" to get here and/or promise to work x amount of years for the cost of travel, then they are essentially slaves and don't realize no one cares in america. i think a lot of them honestly believe "that won't happen to me; once i get to america i will have freedom" because they believe the propaganda.
I think a lot of the slave labor is shackled by family back home. Slave steps out of line and family pays the price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom