Arrest warrant issued in quadruple homicide near Hennessey - marijuana grow farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do they have to sell their product in state?
an "acquaintance" said he saw palleted product, bundled and labled for shipping to other out of state large cities

That's what the law says. And I'm sure nobody violates the "in state" requirements!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do they have to sell their product in state?
an "acquaintance" said he saw palleted product, bundled and labled for shipping to other out of state large cities

Legally anything grown in the state is required to stay in the state. But we all know it comes in & out like crazy.
Look at the article in post #4.
It says international marijuana grow farm.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve heard the same exact comments posted in this forum about the donut business here in Oklahoma.

I have no idea but ever since I heard the story I’ve been doing my own investigations in and around Okc. So far Misty’s in Guthrie along with Geronimo and Polar Donuts seem to be in the minority of American owned donut shops.

I will continue my investigation.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve heard the same exact comments posted in this forum about the donut business here in Oklahoma.

I have no idea but ever since I heard the story I’ve been doing my own investigations in and around Okc. So far Misty’s in Guthrie along with Geronimo and Polar Donuts seem to be in the minority of American owned donut shops.

I will continue my investigation.

Are you accepting interns?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
From what I read there’s a large Chinese organized crime influence with a lot of these Chinese weed farms, whether legal or illegal. I’ve also heard rumors of indentured servitude. If you have internal conflicts, money, criminals, and possible slavery, you’re gonna have issues.
All 100% true.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Asians and donuts are a natural thing. Donuts are definitely an American food, in spite of being originally coined by the Germans and Dutch.

The guy referred to as the “donut king” was a Cambodian refugee in the 60s or 70s. Something like that. He had dozens of stores and trained other Asians in the donut business. From my understanding it caught on from there. If I remember right I read that roughly 80% of donut shops in the US are owned and run by south Asians. That includes winchells and Dunkin’ donut franchises.

It makes sense. As an immigrant, you tend to show up in a foreign country eager to learn, and eager to make money, but you don’t have the language skills to get by. Donut shops, nail salons, and dry cleaners are easy. You can go into any of those and get exactly what you want without saying a word. Or you can stumble through a conversation and still get what you need. You only need a limited vocabulary, a smile, and a strong work ethic to start out, and be successful. It’s also helpful that the operating costs are extremely low.

Honestly, with the exception of Polar donuts, I haven’t had many donuts made by non-Asians that I thought were very good. Hurts Donuts is terrible. Krispy Kreme is only good when they’re fresh. I love going in and getting a hot donut, but I hate getting home with their donuts, because they’re never anywhere near as good as the hot one you got in store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom