Arrest warrant issued in quadruple homicide near Hennessey - marijuana grow farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hurts Donuts is terrible. Krispy Kreme is only good when they’re fresh. I love going in and getting a hot donut, but I hate getting home with their donuts, because they’re never anywhere near as good as the hot one you got in store.
I don't get Hurts. My wife tells me I'm the only person that doesn't love them, so good to know there's one more.

When Krispy Kreme first came here we'd get a dozen hot, she'd eat one and I'd kill the rest before we'd get home. Surprisingly, not a good long term plan for health.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get Hurts. My wife tells me I'm the only person that doesn't love them, so good to know there's one more.

When Krispy Kreme first came here we'd get a dozen hot, she'd eat one and I'd kill the rest before we'd get home. Surprisingly, not a good long term plan for health.
It’s a dry, overcooked, tasteless donut made with cheap ingredients, and to cover that up they load them up with as much sugar, cheap frosting, and tasteless sprinkles they can fit on top. They look neat, but that’s about it. My policy is to buy Hurts donuts when you wanna make a big impression, buy fresh Asian owned donuts at 430am for people you actually like.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a dry, overcooked, tasteless donut made with cheap ingredients, and to cover that up they load them up with as much sugar, cheap frosting, and tasteless sprinkles they can fit on top. They look neat, but that’s about it. My policy is to buy Hurts donuts when you wanna make a big impression, buy fresh Asian owned donuts at 430am for people you actually like.
Donut Therapy on 150th and Rockwell is our go to. It is south Asian owned but they are incredibly kind and extremely easy to deal with. I admittedly have a bias of assuming anyone that gets up at the hour a donut shop operator does to start prepping for the morning has a solid work ethic and is probably a respectable individual. In all honesty, I would be way in on running a donut shop for retirement, those are my kind of work hours to be off in time to catch my afternoon nap every day.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up in Hennessey, my dad is the retired Kingfisher district court judge .

The Chinese have several grows in NW Ok.
Most are using indentured labor/human trafficking victims.
The attorneys recently indicted for helping illegal growers need serious jail time.

There is a big cartel grow on Waterloo road in Edmond. There are large Chechnyan grows around the state too.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
again, the lawyers that sign the deal
the people who sell them the land
the banks who loan them the money

they are all complicit and all deserve to be punished under the rule of law.
That's just plain ignorant. Somebody legally sells property and your saying they should be punished with what happens on that property after they no longer own it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom