Arrest warrant issued in quadruple homicide near Hennessey - marijuana grow farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Other than your opinion, please show me (case law) how it would be illegal to sell land to somebody even ing you knew the intended use. And how would I know if they are intending to have an illegal grow? Because of their race? That's some racist BS if that is your stance!
sure.

first:

https://oklahomawatch.org/2017/08/08/oklahoma-sees-surge-in-foreign-controlled-land/
https://oksenate.gov/sites/default/files/2019-12/oc22.pdf
and also, it IS a crime to willingly engage in ANY kind of business with a KNOWN illegal entity.

yes, it would be illegal for me to sell you a car if *i knowingly knew you intended to make it a meth lab*.

it's no different than legally selling a gun to someone you *know* is willingly going to use it for a crime. that would be illegal, yes it's up to the court to determine that.

you cannot sell anything to an entity when it is known that entity is using the thing you are selling for illegal gains.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i mean

are you guys really saying that these farms aren't illegal, growing illegal amounts of weed (more than licensed for), selling weed out of state (illegal), human trafficking (believe it or not, this one is also illegal), kidnapping (there's been more than one flyover/hidden cam/leaked video that shows some of the workers aren't allowed the leave the farms, ie held against their will which is illegal), only operating in the first place because a few law firms are willing to lie and claim ownership (this is currently i think involved in at least one court case, so i think it is either illegal or going to be very very soon)?

i'm so confused on how you guys are seemingly conservative one minute yee haw war, flag, n eagle back the blue and then you're like "what wut wuz illegal i thought i was just selling some land? i don't know why there are weed stores on every corner and now there's parts of rural oklahoma you dare not even drive thru on photography trips because you might just disappear, wow sure seems to be more crime now too weird huh i guess it's your fault young un lol"

you can't play that dumb. you aren't that dumb. maybe senile, but not dumb.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sure.

first:

https://oklahomawatch.org/2017/08/08/oklahoma-sees-surge-in-foreign-controlled-land/
https://oksenate.gov/sites/default/files/2019-12/oc22.pdf
and also, it IS a crime to willingly engage in ANY kind of business with a KNOWN illegal entity.

yes, it would be illegal for me to sell you a car if *i knowingly knew you intended to make it a meth lab*.

it's no different than legally selling a gun to someone you *know* is willingly going to use it for a crime. that would be illegal, yes it's up to the court to determine that.

you cannot sell anything to an entity when it is known that entity is using the thing you are selling for illegal gains.
That link did not reference anything about "property sellers" being held accountable for what happens after they sell their property. And to further clarify, KNOWing that sold something that would be used for a crime is much different than selling property KNOWing it would be used for a grow. There is now requirement for sellers of property to investigate the legitamcy of the purchasers. Your reaching here to back the claim that "the people who sell them the land should be punished"

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
they should be punished. i don't care what the law says or does lol, when i did ever imply i do?

you were asking about the legality of conducting business with a known illegal entity.

also you skirted the whole "it's illegal for non-citizens to own land" part.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i mean

are you guys really saying that these farms aren't illegal, growing illegal amounts of weed (more than licensed for), selling weed out of state (illegal), human trafficking (believe it or not, this one is also illegal), kidnapping (there's been more than one flyover/hidden cam/leaked video that shows some of the workers aren't allowed the leave the farms, ie held against their will which is illegal), only operating in the first place because a few law firms are willing to lie and claim ownership (this is currently i think involved in at least one court case, so i think it is either illegal or going to be very very soon)?

i'm so confused on how you guys are seemingly conservative one minute yee haw war, flag, n eagle back the blue and then you're like "what wut wuz illegal i thought i was just selling some land? i don't know why there are weed stores on every corner and now there's parts of rural oklahoma you dare not even drive thru on photography trips because you might just disappear, wow sure seems to be more crime now too weird huh i guess it's your fault young un lol"

you can't play that dumb. you aren't that dumb. maybe senile, but not dumb.
So how are you or any of us able to determine if its an illegal grow? How can YOU determine if they are selling weed out of state? Any of your other claims...how can the average citizen determine who is legitimate and who is a criminal?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're the second one to say that, but I haven't seen any evidence.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So how are you or any of us able to determine if its an illegal grow? How can YOU determine if they are selling weed out of state? Any of your other claims...how can the average citizen determine who is legitimate and who is a criminal?
you can't, that's why law is dumb as a concept and inherently flawed in a free society lol.
again you brought up the law.

but asking for proof of citizenship would easily suffice the condition of "illegal for non-citizen to own land"

Latest posts

Top Bottom