Arrest warrant issued in quadruple homicide near Hennessey - marijuana grow farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think the average seller out there is in a position to do a due diligence dive on every purchaser.

So, the statue gives the foreigner 5 years to divest it or it escheats to the State? That seems pretty lax. I'd think that if a foreigner acquires the property it should escheat immediately after whatever administrative process is completed after discovery. Then sold.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. If we dont reply to trolls, crazies, ( or FBI plants), they will get tired of posting because of no response
In general that is good advice and I think you and I have a decent rapport despite past debates. In this case, I think Joe is an overeager but genuine guy from what I've seen (I have not read all his posts of course). However, as hard as you pushed the vaccine, I think some people were considering you in the same category at one time...just sayin' LOL

As for the story, I just heard on the radio it was chinese nationals and it immediately made the think of the recent news stories of chinese foreign "police" units deployed by the CCP to keep their dissidents in-check wherever they are in the world. I would not be surprised at all if that had something to do with it, but also I recall the recent gubernatorial campaign issue of letting non-citizens buy Oklahoma farm land which makes no sense.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom