As I predicted, voting is meaningless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well as I predicted every single one of our scum bags in the federal government won. If there wasn’t 13 different people running for Inhoffe’s seat someone could have beat Mullin. I have voting on a federal election one more shot and it was pointless. I am done. Never again will I waste my time.
That is your choice to make, but THAT is exactly what they want us to do! We overwhelmed the rigged 2016 Presidental Election, Remember Crooked Hillary having to be locked in a padded room for three days? They just couldn't believe what happened, right? we overwhelmed the 2020 PresidentaL ELECTION, AGAIN, remember having to shut down the vote count in five swing states, send the poll workers home, so the state election people in these five swing states could add fraudlent votes? INSTEAD OF QUITING LIE TS OVERH WHELM THE CROOKES AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME WE WON'T ALLOW THEM TO SHUT DOWN THE COUNT, OR STUFF THE BALLOT BOX WITH FRAUDLENT MAIL IN VOTES! OUR FATHERS DIDN'T QUIT, AND WE WON'T ETHER, OUR FATHERS ARE WATCHING!

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
remain in mexico defeated.

all i see are losses. never cared about abortion; i care a helluva lot more about being invaded and replaced.
So surely the decision on the 2nd Ammendment allowing people to carry firearms without justification counts as a win. It allows people to defend themselves against all the invaders here to replace everybody.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So surely the decision on the 2nd Ammendment allowing people to carry firearms without justification counts as a win. It allows people to defend themselves against all the invaders here to replace everybody.
not really. we haven't seen any kind of actual enforcement on any of these, in fact all we've seen is a list of every ccw holder who felt they only had a right to life is given government approval, as well as politicians in certain areas saying they don't care what the SCOTUS says.

and again, the same people who say they won't follow the new scotus gun ruling don't follow immigration laws either and haven't for decades. so saying "well this new law ruling means we win!" misses me because the laws we already have are merely laughed at.

i wish more repub politicians had the balls to just say "yeah well we don't care we simply won't follow your commands."

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The same number of people researching the candidates will remain constant. Multiple parties will only bring about more single issue voters. That said, I’m not a denier for more parties but where does it end? How many parties does the UK have? If the PM is elected by 20%, is that really a victory for the other 80%?
I’ll admit I didn’t do any current research but just going off tidbits in my brain(believe me they are tidbits).

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well as I predicted every single one of our scum bags in the federal government won. If there wasn’t 13 different people running for Inhoffe’s seat someone could have beat Mullin. I have voting on a federal election one more shot and it was pointless. I am done. Never again will I waste my time.
One of the greatest tactics in a variety of things is to convince the enemy that there is no reason to even try to resist, fight, or in this case vote. The only reason why one shouldnt vote is because God has told you to not participate!

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did my part. I’m just along for the ride at this point. I still send emails, but I’m not sure it does anything.

I will note I did a congressional inquiry with Stephanie Bice’s office and they have great communication. That did give me slight hope.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With respect. This is kind of an immature post.
“Voting is meaningless unless my guy wins”
Is what you really meant.
And I know you dont mean that, so take a breath relax and keep voting.

Rotflmao! You are a mess. I didn't vote this time. I know this is gonna be about as popular as my take on religion but here goes ...

I'm old. My time has come ... And apparently gone based on how I feel LOL. I have stuff to do. And standing in line with a bunch of people I have absolutely nothing in common with, based on the outcomes of the elections I voted in and what my vote was, is a waste of that time.

That tree trying to take me out has fundamentally changed how I view life and my place here on this side of the metaphysical line in the sand. You guys fret about all this ****. I have things to do that make me happy. 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom