As I predicted, voting is meaningless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems a little dicey to me that Mullins showed the red plumbing trucks in his campaign ads. Seems like there would be rules against advertising your business using campaign contributions?
There very well may be...but good luck with that fight or getting any of the cronies to do anything about it

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So apparently I’m an idiot and a baby because those I voted for didn’t win. It has nothing to do with my “guys” not winning. I am sick and tired of the same old tyrants winning. That’s what it’s about. We had a chance to have some change but as usual the majority of people are too dumb to actually research candidates. So things will just keep going the same. But feel free to call me whatever you want.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well as I predicted every single one of our scum bags in the federal government won. If there wasn’t 13 different people running for Inhoffe’s seat someone could have beat Mullin. I have voting on a federal election one more shot and it was pointless. I am done. Never again will I waste my time.
Supreme Court. That should be enough reason.

They arent perfect, but voting for the Rs to keep the Ds out is important.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my choice for a candidate loses by a wide margin, there is a strong possibility that I made the wrong choice.
Sorry but I and many others didn’t make the wrong decision. Whoever voted for Mullin or TW did. If you took away all the other candidates that ran those votes could have went to Dahm. Those people obviously didn’t want to vote for Mullin or TW. In the end, Mullin will be our next senator and we will be worse off for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom