As I predicted, voting is meaningless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well as I predicted every single one of our scum bags in the federal government won. If there wasn’t 13 different people running for Inhoffe’s seat someone could have beat Mullin. I have voting on a federal election one more shot and it was pointless. I am done. Never again will I waste my time.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I’m sure someone will be happy to vote for ya🤷

Maybe you should become an activist for change. A few dozen people at all theses idiots houses they may get the message or they may move their families to the gated community called DC. Either way it’s a win IMO

JMO

✌️out

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well as I predicted every single one of our scum bags in the federal government won. If there wasn’t 13 different people running for Inhoffe’s seat someone could have beat Mullin. I have voting on a federal election one more shot and it was pointless. I am done. Never again will I waste my time.
Fred, you and I think alot alike. Seriously, you and I agree 99% of the time (based on your posts). Don't give up. There are so many idiots out there that just hear "Markwayne Mullin" and think he's awesome because of the name recognition. That's how he won.
You gotta stick with it bud. I can't fight this battle on my own, and there aren't enough of us out there to win small battles here and there to make a difference. Every vote matters, even if we lose.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

it's never a waste of time, it's important to be heard even if it seems meaningless. just the act of voting and being involved helps. I feel voting, from a personal standpoint, is almost a patriotic duty. I don't agree with how it's done or the people on the ballot, or the folks who vote sometimes, but the simply being able to vote for who you want to is a privilege not many folks on this planet have. unfortunately, there are too many intelligent people deciding not to vote so every one in a while the stupids get their way. I won't give the dims that satisfaction.

if you feel really strongly, you could always change your name to Mullin and stick your hat in the ring, see what happens.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW I’m not a red rooter supporter and I wouldn’t want to work for them personally. They may find their own protest if people start to speak up, so much for the family business…….. vote with your $$$$$$$. Speak out it’s all us so called peons can do IMO.

jmo

✌️out

Latest posts

Top Bottom