As I predicted, voting is meaningless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but I and many others didn’t make the wrong decision. Whoever voted for Mullin or TW did. If you took away all the other candidates that ran those votes could have went to Dahm. Those people obviously didn’t want to vote for Mullin or TW. In the end, Mullin will be our next senator and we will be worse off for it.

Oh Lord! Get over yourself. Everyone is wrong, but you. Haha. That’s called Black and White thinking.

You’re magnifying the situation and sound irrational.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but I and many others didn’t make the wrong decision. Whoever voted for Mullin or TW did. If you took away all the other candidates that ran those votes could have went to Dahm. Those people obviously didn’t want to vote for Mullin or TW. In the end, Mullin will be our next senator and we will be worse off for it.
It won’t matter

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or, 98 percent sees different issues as being important to them. These low visibility candidates like Dahm need to be more active. They need to support other issues beyond the single emphasis. Mullin will be re-elected because most of his constituents believe he is doing better for the entire state than the other candidate would do. Just because I dislike something he did doesn’t make him a bad office holder

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The governor's office is the one that worries me most; Hoffmeister and big money is going come hard after Stitt.
I agree, chuter. But the number of [likely-voting] registered Republicans far outsizes the number of registered Dimwits in this state. Hoffmeister would have to swing nearly 200,000 Republicans and Independents over to the Dark Side. Not sure (especially with the general anti-Biden sentiment nation-wide) that she can do that, even with the massive campaign budget she'll almost-certainly have. Let's hope not, anyway.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems a little dicey to me that Mullins showed the red plumbing trucks in his campaign ads. Seems like there would be rules against advertising your business using campaign contributions?
Mullin does not own that company anymore. He sold it to a conglomerate which also purchased several other companies in our area.

I never saw his ads, but if he used "Mullin Plumbing" trucks, he advertised someone else's company. Not his own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom