As of 4/6/21, the only place I hear about Covid-19 is..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
............on OSA. None of the other forums I'm on, not from my wife who works in a hospital, not from my ER doc friends, not from my EMS/FF friends. The last time I was asked to wear a mask was the Dem run state of NM three weeks ago. The last time I saw someone were a mask was at a basketball tournament in Norman, where an elderly lady was wearing one watching her grandson play ball with the other 500 of us. No masks required in church, never have been. My kids haven't been required to wear a mask at school in over a month, the stores that I frequent don't have mask signs up anymore, except for my bank, who still has a closed lobby, drive through only, hours 9:30-4pm and their home office is in the Dem run state of California.......

Maybe someday OSA will follow and let it rest.............

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
............on OSA. None of the other forums I'm on, not from my wife who works in a hospital, not from my ER doc friends, not from my EMS/FF friends. The last time I was asked to wear a mask was the Dem run state of NM three weeks ago. The last time I saw someone were a mask was at a basketball tournament in Norman, where an elderly lady was wearing one watching her grandson play ball with the other 500 of us. No masks required in church, never have been. My kids haven't been required to wear a mask at school in over a month, the stores that I frequent don't have mask signs up anymore, except for my bank, who still has a closed lobby, drive through only, hours 9:30-4pm and their home office is in the Dem run state of California.......

Maybe someday OSA will follow and let it rest.............

That's because Dr. Gates has programmed those who took the vaccine to become complacent in their anxiety........for now....... it's all part of the plan.....

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are still being reported on the news every day. The numbers are dropping in Oklahoma, but apparently still going up in several other states. I'm hoping by the end of summer it's pretty much a non-issue.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still lots of talk about it on FB, but as a whole America's short attention span is kicking in and soon the majority will move on to the next big thing. Probably a Kardashian butt implant leak.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Lowe’s, Walgreens, and several other stores yesterday. All were busy and everyone I noticed was wearing masks. Our church is still requiring masks.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine works at a hospital and she said there were a lot of people come in during the covid scare but they were not booked full.
Then it settled down and not so many people in and then the shots were given.
She said there are more patients now after this shot was given coming in with all kinds of ailments, the most prolific
is stomach/abdominal pains.

Maybe because they are going out to eat now and restaurant food will kill ya!
:)
Her and her husband will not be taking the shot.
She had to sign a paper that stated it was against her religion or they would make her take the shot.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine works at a hospital and she said there were a lot of people come in during the covid scare but they were not booked full.
Then it settled down and not so many people in and then the shots were given.
She said there are more patients now after this shot was given coming in with all kinds of ailments, the most prolific
is stomach/abdominal pains.

Maybe because they are going out to eat now and restaurant food will kill ya!
:)
Her and her husband will not be taking the shot.
She had to sign a paper that stated it was against her religion or they would make her take the shot.
Who is they?

My bank asked me to wear a mask last week,
We are required to wear a mask at work, or a neck warmer is what I call it.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to an Easter service on Saturday night at Crossings and it was a mixture of wearing them and not. Nobody said a word one way or the other. We were crammed in there too close together for my liking (but I hate being around that many people regardless) so that's my only complaint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom