Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far in the 6 months I fell face first into the edge of my kitchen counter breaking some teeth and knocking out others, and fell backwards off a step ladder taking down Christmas lights. Luckily the concrete sidewalk broke my fall. Be careful guys not all of you can fall and come out as handsome as I am. :P :P :P

Oh and if your doc ask what you were doing on a ladder anyway, falling is not the answer they are looking for.

flashover008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is only one other alternative to getting old and I think getting old is great.I am 63 Y/O retired firefighter of 26 years been retired 14 I have hurt my body so bad in so many places I stopped counting ,but I would have done the job for free I never would have told the city that .Every day that I wake up and am able to climb out of bed I am truly blessed because someone today didn't wake up .Everyone
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover08
}><}}};> JOHN 15:13 <;{{{><{

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, things change when we get older. And the less I want to paint the house or clean the garage etc, etc.
I pay people to do that now. Took a bad spill in January on an elk hunt coming down the mountain in the snow that put my knee out of commission for a couple of weeks with swelling but its back in business now. Could have been much worse. Had to cut the hunt short along with the unexpected knee high snowfall.
Wife is sporting some deep scratches on her shin that happened when walking the dog up the gravel road last week and slipped on the loose stuff.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, just a little banged up, sore, but nothing i'm worried about, other than i don't want to do it again. hospice got all wound up about it tho, sent a nurse out to check on me earlier this evening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom