Asking for prayers and luck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers from me as well. However, knee surgery is really common. I've got two or three relatives that have had them done, one also had hip replacement surgery twice, and a few other friends have replaced their knees.

Just as an aside, being the "serious, amateur photographer" that I am, I've never even considered any kind of contacts or eye surgery. Nobody was gonna mess with my eyes. But, a few years ago, I was told that I would have to have cataract surgery on both eyes within the next year. Going in for the surgery for the first eye, I was nearly a basket case. Coming out, it was totally different. In fact, when I went in to have the second eye done two weeks later, they stopped in mid procedure to tell me that I "really need to take a deep breath." I was so relaxed that I was breathing shallow and they weren't sure I was still with them.

Point is, have faith and definitely don't worry so much.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Praying for you. I understand the apprehension, but you'll be fine. I had a major repair on a busted up hip, then replaced that same hip a few years later. Piece of cake! Chin up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom