Asking for Prayers one more time OKSHOOTERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taaz67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you all were incredible in supporting me with prayers and well wishes earlier this year when I had open heart surgery. I truly believe that the prayers were answered.
Part of the hopes from the surgery was that it would correct some irregular heart rhythm I have had for a decade or so. Unfortunately, it did not. Tomorrow the wife and I head to Cleveland Clinic so I can have an ablation on Monday morning. The whole poking a hole in the wall of my heart and cauterizing it is a bit unnerving. That being said if things go as planned I will be back to Oklahoma on Wednesday and back to work on Thursday.
Prayers for the surgeon and his team and for a successful outcome would be much appreciated.
I will update all as soon as I am able.
Thank you
Praying for our Lord and Savior to be ever present in the operating room and guide the medical professionals during this procedure. Well wishes and comfort to you before and after.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you all were incredible in supporting me with prayers and well wishes earlier this year when I had open heart surgery. I truly believe that the prayers were answered.
Part of the hopes from the surgery was that it would correct some irregular heart rhythm I have had for a decade or so. Unfortunately, it did not. Tomorrow the wife and I head to Cleveland Clinic so I can have an ablation on Monday morning. The whole poking a hole in the wall of my heart and cauterizing it is a bit unnerving. That being said if things go as planned I will be back to Oklahoma on Wednesday and back to work on Thursday.
Prayers for the surgeon and his team and for a successful outcome would be much appreciated.
I will update all as soon as I am able.
Thank you
I know a 16 year old that just went through this thanks to covid. Worked our really well for her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom