Assault Weapons Ban 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time to transfer all items into a trust. Hard to ban what is already owned and not passed down.

The 30 rounder ban however was already defeated by the 9th circuit from what I was reading earlier. So it will end up at the supreme and by that point it will have lost another liberal I hope.
Please elaborate - I think what you are saying is a trust would list multiple owners to avoid being passed down. Can minors be listed on a trust which includes firearms? Can a trust be generic enough to list all future lineage? Just wondering and thinking out loud.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Minors can be listed, you can also setup living trusts that will go on indefinitely. But if the trust is the owner of things how are they passed down? By adding another person as a successor.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They may not get a ban thru on 30 round mags, so they will just tax them until nobody but the rich can afford them.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stock up. If this and the future attempts get shot down, you've got a good supply to work from and enjoy. If they somehow get passed, well...

After I wrote that, my wife was reading over my shoulder and said, "remember when you bought your first AR and you thought you only needed 1 or 2 pmags... and how your last order of pmags was for 50?" She also agrees with my above statement.

Pearl Cruz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
8E0B9055-2606-4803-8FB5-4CE55C9CFDE4.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom