Assault Weapons Ban in Illinois

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I left eight years ago....told you you would not like it...

Welcome home...Bring some REAL pizza's back I'll meet you at the state line...
We escaped 4 years ago to the Bluegrass! We pay to have them shipped in once in awhile. Expensive, but I don’t see us going back for Giordonos…. Oh and Portillos now and then! Hot dog, beef sandwiches, Italian sausage. ALL the food groups!

Regards,

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hallelujah brother! I’m an Oklahoma transplant after retiring from the service. The wife and I were just traveling through the state and got stuck in a storm. Next day we decided to retire there, and now it’s my home. I love Oklahoma (except the tornados), cause we’ll be living in an apartment for awhile till the housing issues calm down. It’s all good though.
There is no place like home, no matter where that is! Lots of great places to live, and people, in this GREAT NATION! Even states that have reputations for being jerks, California, NY, etc. once you get away from the huge cities. Some of he poor people in these huge cities don't have time to be friendly, I guess?

Latest posts

Top Bottom