Assault Weapons Ban in Illinois

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, at least crime in Chicago will plummet. Thank goodness for that.
People, including me, move away from where they want to live, for more money! By the time they figure out, it's never was about money, but just having a good enjoyable life, you have spent your life in the wrong place! gitting to be quite the philosopher in my old age, don't you think?

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the proposed assault weapons ban and magazine limits (12 rounds) is projected to start Monday 9, January in Illinois. Anything that can carry over 12 rounds (shotgun, rifle or pistol) will be considered an assault weapon. So we can’t just put a 10 round mag in our pistol’s. If they can hold 15 rounds they are illegal.
On a side note…..I’m coming back home to Oklahoma!!! Been in Illinois for 2 years and I’m done! Got everything ready to go and will be back 28 January. The wife and I are ecstatic! You never know how good you have it until you move to a communist state. Boomer!

I left eight years ago....told you you would not like it...

Welcome home...Bring some REAL pizza's back I'll meet you at the state line...

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People, including me, move away from where they want to live, for more money! By the time they figure out, it's never was about money, but just having a good enjoyable life, you have spent your life in the wrong place! gitting to be quite the philosopher in my old age, don't you think?
Hallelujah brother! I’m an Oklahoma transplant after retiring from the service. The wife and I were just traveling through the state and got stuck in a storm. Next day we decided to retire there, and now it’s my home. I love Oklahoma (except the tornados), cause we’ll be living in an apartment for awhile till the housing issues calm down. It’s all good though.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the proposed assault weapons ban and magazine limits (12 rounds) is projected to start Monday 9, January in Illinois. Anything that can carry over 12 rounds (shotgun, rifle or pistol) will be considered an assault weapon. So we can’t just put a 10 round mag in our pistol’s. If they can hold 15 rounds they are illegal.

So...what about something like a Glock 26 that isn't designed for 15 rounds, but will accept a 15, 17 and even a 32 round Glock Mag? Same for a rugeer 10/22?

Latest posts

Top Bottom