Assault weapons ban of 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone besides me think that Pelosi's recent 'Grandstanding' act of going to Taiwan against the advice of those vastly more experienced in diplomatic relations was primarily done to redirect the media spotlight from the very unpopular AWB proceedings that are currently going on? Redirecting attention is a common and often used political strategy.
I tend to believe it had something to do with subverting direction from the corruption in her husbands case and possibly for future personal gain.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone besides me think that Pelosi's recent 'Grandstanding' act of going to Taiwan against the advice of those vastly more experienced in diplomatic relations was primarily done to redirect the media spotlight from the very unpopular AWB proceedings that are currently going on? Redirecting attention is a common and often used political strategy.
Lie, cheat and deceive , if they're mouth is moving.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6orsfh-jpg.1052488

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
on pills and alcohol... lets see what kind of sentence he gets!!!
Sentence? He wont be sentenced. nancy won't allow it. Part of the reason she went to Taiwan, diversion from local BS and other things. If one is worried about nuclear war with russia and china they could care less about a drunk millionaire. BTW, wasn't laughing at you, our fed govt has become preposterous. The news is too. It used to be whistleblowers and investigative reporters were hailed as heroes. Now they news is read from what is handed to them.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"WILL NOT COMPLY WITH TYRANNICAL MANDATES MADE BY DEMOCRAT TRAITORS AND CRIMINALS"
my guess is the coming "blame it on Russia" EMP nuke to shut down our communications will justify weapon seizures and enable election fraud ballots
And yet we still dont seem to see LEOs making efforts to unify with the law abiding citizens or local government leaders or state leaders making any efforts to unify people in the event of facing literal tyranny by force. Which means permanent actions and the big risk of disrupting anyone who wants to enforce the law and scream “settle it in the courts!!!”. There very well may come a time when you may be the first person to have to make a decision, to comply or make a declaration of war and risk everything. Fun topic!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"WILL NOT COMPLY WITH TYRANNICAL MANDATES MADE BY DEMOCRAT TRAITORS AND CRIMINALS"
my guess is the coming "blame it on Russia" EMP nuke to shut down our communications will justify weapon seizures and enable election fraud ballots
It’s been proven over the last two years that the vast majority of the American people WILL COMPLY with tyrannical mandates made by democrat AND republican traitors and criminals...ie mask mandates, forced vaccinations, lockdowns, shuttered business, etc. :censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom