Assistance please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Noticed that too! A lot in the classified section. Maybe it's the feebies laying out breadcrumbs fer the big kung pow goes the weasel crackdown on dem "assault blow yer lung out weapons"!🤭

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so what constitutes a legitimate post. I want to post a classified ad. Not waste my time and yours.
The answer is kind of subjective. But I would say a legitimate post...

Contributes something to a discussion.... by...
Asking a question
Answering a question
Stating an opinion
Agreeing or disagreeing with another posters opinion
Contributes to the conversation, even just saying something humorous, or even snarky if it's related to the discussion
Me liking or not liking your post is not a consideration in whether or not it is a "legitimate" post

I would say even this post of yours is a legitimate post. Even though it's little more than a complaint about the minimum post classified rules, we can see your opinion and why, and it invites other discussion from those who may agree or disagree. FWIW, based on posted opinions, the overwhelming majority of members here who have expressed an opinion like the minimum post rule.

But again, that's subjective... so IMHO, technically, you have 14 posts, but practically speaking, from what I've seen, you have one (1) legitimate post. But since that's totally subjective, my guess is it qualifies you to post classifieds. GLWS

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
so what constitutes a legitimate post. I want to post a classified ad. Not waste my time and yours.
If you would like to be a Supporting Member you can bypass all that and not waste anyone's time. BUT, reasonable posts let the members get to know you and you'll have a better chance of selling what you are wanting to sell.

https://www.okshooters.com/account/upgrades

Latest posts

Top Bottom