At Least 8 Shot, 2 Fatally, Outside a McDonald’s in Mayor Lightfoot’s Chicago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There gonna keep losing businesses thanks to morons like Lightfoot. They already lost Boeing because of the crime now the wealthiest person in Illinois, Ken Griffin, is threatening to take his business elsewhere for the same reason.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/billionaire-chicago-griffin-citadel/2021/10/06/id/1039402/
Well, they lost boeing because boeing sucks and they need to be in the dc area to try and make money. They need gov contracts and massive lobbying, and to be closer to regulators. Airplane design by management doesn’t work. Airbus is kicking their butts and rightfully so. Boeing was literally killing people.

Chicago sucks, I hated going there for biz. Known as the most corrupt place in the us for a very long time. But not why Boeing left, that’s their own train wreck. Their hq also has a small fraction of their 140k employees.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, they lost boeing because boeing sucks and they need to be in the dc area to try and make money. They need gov contracts and massive lobbying, and to be closer to regulators. Airplane design by management doesn’t work. Airbus is kicking their butts and rightfully so. Boeing was literally killing people.

Chicago sucks, I hated going there for biz. Known as the most corrupt place in the us for a very long time. But not why Boeing left, that’s their own train wreck. Their hq also has a small fraction of their 140k employees.
Could be true and sounds very likely.

And yes, I agree, Chicago does suck. I've been there a few times myself and if I never go back it'll be too soon.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
She was probably out of town again and at a library reading books of her choice. If those white racists don’t stop shooting young black men she isn’t going to have enough votes to get re-elected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom