At what point are you justified 2 use force?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knowing when you can no longer use force is just as important as when you can. Claude Werner has talked about cases where people were justified in using force against an assailant(s), but decided give chase to once the assailant(s) decided to flee. He refers to that as a Serious Mistake.

Bixby Sooner53

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go along with those posters recommending getting advice from an attorney. If you carry CCW insurance, this kind of advice is part of your coverage. If you have wanted to look into it or are curious about costs/coverage, etc. Here are some options for you... and no, I'm not selling anything, just trying to provide some additional information and resources. Best Concealed Carry Insurance [Top 6 Comparison]

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't have time to consult an attorney, nor do I have time to consider anything if I am being threatened and I fear for my life or bodily harm. I'll avoid a fight if at all possible and drive off but the second I fear that I or a member of my family may be harmed or their life or mine taken, it's time to defend myself if I cannot get away. It's pretty simply, I believe the law states fear of life or bodily harm.

Oklahoma Self-Defense Act. - Take down ANY ATTACKER with ...

Oklahoma Self-Defense Act. Overview Oklahoma Self-Defense Act. When talking about self defense, one must not forget that it must be justified by necessity. There is no such thing as a justifiable reason for a person to kill another human being, unless that human being had provoked the altercation. The duty to retreat does not apply

Latest posts

Top Bottom